Turkey’s average annual solar radiation is 1311 kilowatts/hours. This means that a 1 kW solar power generation system generates 1311 kW/h of electricity per year. Turkey has the most efficient solar radiation provinces: Konya, Karaman, Nigde, Isparta, Erzurum, Erzincan, Elazig, Van, Adiyaman, Mardin.
It has the capacity to easily offer all kinds of EPC services regarding energy. It creates a large portfolio in Solar Energy and other areas of renewable energy, collaborating with well-known companies in the sector. We are committed to being a major player in this market and seizing opportunities that will result from growth in the market.
- Completion of Facility-Related Installations,
- Performing Tests and Controls After Installation,
- Certification of the Facility,
- Execution of Provisional Acceptance Procedures,
- Commissioning of the Facility
- Making Designs with Appropriate Software,
- Material Selection and Customer Approval,
- Getting Approval From Institutions Related to Technical Project Design,
- Following the Agreements with Distribution Companies,
- Purchasing Activities,
- Solar Energy Power Plant Conformance Analysis
- Preliminary Projecting Studies
Design and Engineering
- Power Plant Design
- System Optimization
- Production and Shading Analysis
Global Supply Chain
- Central Purchasing
- Direct Connection with Leading Suppliers and Manufacturers Worldwide
- System Electrical and Mechanical Installation
- Operating & Maintenance
- Investment Income/Expense Analysis
- Leasing/Lending Support
Maintenance and Repair
The electricity generation plants, which were installed and will be installed, will need care and security as the problems might occur in the coming years because of Turkey’s advantageous location and condition, that it has renewable energy sources such as water, wind, and solar, and that existing energy sources such as solar will remain insufficient to meet needs in the coming years.
With the experience and knowledge gained by our engineers and technicians, we stand by our investors in accordance with the solar power plants that have been installed and provide various services for their needs after the installation.